Service and Contract Formation
- SKOPJETAXI.COM.MK acts as an intermediary agent for third party transport service providers.
- The contract (final agreement) for the provision of the transport service is between you (The Client), and the third party service provider, from now on termed as your Driver.
- By booking a service on our website, you are entering into a contract with the Driver.
- Reservations at SKOPJETAXI.COM.MK are subject to the availability of the transfer companies and appropriate vehicles.
- For transfers from the airport, the Driver will take the initial planned time of arrival of your flight (submitted during the booking by a client) as a reference for the pick-up time of the client. The local average time to collect checked-in luggage and get through customs will be added to the initial planned time of arrival, i.e. time of arrival of the plane is not equal to the time the Client will be picked up by the Driver.
- Eventual changes (all changes, including flight delays) or discrepancies need to be reported to the Driver.
- Any adjustments to your flight will be taken into consideration but could result in possible waiting times.
- We advise the Client to contact the Driver if the delay is more than 1 hour.
- The liability for the provision of transfer services between you and the Driver is restricted solely to those two parties between whom the service has been contracted.
- SKOPJETAXI.COM.MK will, however, use all reasonable efforts to assist the user in solving any issues or complaints.
Availability of Services
- We do not guarantee to successfully allocate a Driver to every booking request.
- All information given on the websites is in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of print.
- SKOPJETAXI.COM.MK will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us by the Driver.
- You are responsible for checking the agreed pickup time and for ensuring that the resulting arrival time at the airport departure terminal is at least 10 minutes before the check-in desk opens (not closes) and under no circumstances less than two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
- The Driver will pick you up and set you down as close as possible to the given addresses. In the event that access via a conventional route is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents etc., the driver will, at your express request, use a longer route to reach the agreed destination, but in such instances, you may be liable for any additional costs.
- You pay directly to the Driver when the transport is completed
- You can pay in cash or with credit card (Visa, Master)
Changes and Cancellations by You
- Any changes (e.g. flight delays) to the transfer details must be reported to and confirmed by the Driver.
- If you cancel, up to 24 hours before the pickup time there is no cancellation charge.
- If you cancel, between 24 and 12 hours before the scheduled pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation charge is 30% of the price of the initial booking.
- If you cancel, within 12 hours before the scheduled pickup time, the cancellation charge is 100% of the price of the initial booking.
Changes and cancellations by SKOPJETAXI.COM.MK
- We will use all reasonable effort to honor your vehicle preference, however, we may need to schedule an alternative vehicle for operational or safety reasons. If we need to change your booking to a lower category or smaller vehicle for which a lower rate is available, we will refund you the difference.
- In rare instances we may need to cancel your ride. We will, however, use all reasonable efforts to try and find suitable alternatives for any confirmed booking subsequently canceled by us.
Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier
- In case of a (flight) delay > 2 hours of the Customer, the Driver holds the right to cancel the booking or charge for the additional waiting time (>1 hour).
- We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Driver needs to make a significant change to your booking or to cancel them. We will also use all reasonable efforts to find an alternative suitable Driver for you at no extra cost, but we will have no further liability to you.
- Child/ baby seats will be provided if requested before the confirmation of the transport.
- Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat (based on a maximum combined size of 158cm, length + width + height) per item. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptop case, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared.
- Extra luggage as well as bulky items could be charged.
- All contact related to the amendment of your booking details must be requested through the contact you receive by email.
- It is essential to check that the email address and/or the phone number you provided is correct and that you read all incoming emails up to the time of your Transfer.
- In the event of unavoidable alterations to the contract, we will inform you by the e-mail or the phone provided by you at the moment of booking. The same system applies to all other advisory messages which we may send to you.
- If for any other reason you fail to be at the pickup point within a reasonable time after the scheduled collection time, the Driver will try to contact you on the mobile telephone number you have provided.
- If it is not possible to reach you because you have not provided an operational mobile telephone number at the time of booking, you have no or poor connection, no signal, activated voicemail or the call is unanswered, the service will not be provided, the Driver is relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due.
- SKOPJETAXI.COM.MK and your driver cannot be held liable for delays, changes or cancellation of service due to Force Majeure, or to other circumstances that are unforeseeable or beyond the driver’s control.
- The communication with SKOPJETAXI.COM.MK and the Driver is by default in English, but Serbo-Croatian, Bulgarian and Macedonian are also available on your request.